Refunds and Return Policy
Refunds Policy : If something isn’t right, we are happy to process a return. We believe in secure eCommerce and will provide a 30–day money back guarantee for the products and services that are bought online. All refund applications will be carefully considered and given at the discretion of Company Management. Please read through our policy below then follow the instructions.
Faulty or Incorrectly Sent Items
A refund can be processed in the following circumstances;
- If an item is faulty,
- Has been damaged in transit,
- Does not perform in accordance with advertised claims or specification; and/or
- Has been sent to you incorrectly.
We will pay for postage to return the goods in this instance and will either reship the correct item or arrange a refund.
Change of Mind
We will happily accept a return of a order for a refund or credit if you simply change your mind, on the following conditions:
- The package is received in its original condition (has not been opened, used, damaged)
- The package is NOT a pharmacy medicine/prescription, vitamin, baby formula, or adult product
- The package has been ordered from our online pharmacy within the last 14 days
- Postage is paid by the customer
In order to be eligible for the money back guarantee we must be notified within 30 days (or 14 for change of mind returns).
- Please submit your return request form: This can be accessed once logged into your Pharmacy customer account. Please navigate to My Account then select Order History click the Eye Icon to select the appropriate order. Then select the red/black arrow icon of the item for return. Complete the return request form. Once submitted our customer care team will be in touch within 24-48 hours with further details. Alternatively, you can contact our Customer Care Team directly by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are posting the goods back to us, please use the box your original order arrived in. We are unable to process a refund if any returned goods are damaged in transit.
- Please use the correct return address, depending on the return type. We recommend using registered post as we do not take responsibility for lost, unregistered returns. (this will be advised by the Customer Care team member processing your return).
Please note: returns of ‘Special Orders’ will NOT be accepted. These include, but are not limited to: bulk quantities (considered greater than the average consumer quantities) and wholesaler purchases.
A customer can cancel an order up to 10 minutes after the order is placed. To do so, go to My Account and view Orders Processing. A Cancel button with a countdown timer will be visible on current orders that are processing. Click the Cancel button and select your reason for cancellation to cancel the order. After cancellation, the order will be removed from your Orders Processing. Cancellation is not guaranteed if not done within the 10 minute grace period, as the order may have already shipped.